Decision Guides & Tools
Choosing Thorne Crest Among Minnesota Retirement Communities
Many questions come to mind when you start searching for the right retirement community. How will my lifestyle change? Will I lose my independence? Will I still see my friends?
Thorne Crest offers two comprehensive decision guides to answer the most common questions about Independent Living and Assisted Living. They explain the differences between these two senior housing options as well as the benefits and amenities that come with both. Coming soon, you’ll find more resources and helpful information for seniors and their caregivers, too.
Our decision guides and senior living articles are designed to help you through the decision-making process, and are packed with resources and information to help you or your loved one plan the next chapter in living. Click the links below to learn more.
- Independent Living Decision Guide
- Assisted Living Decision Guide
- Financial Options
- Benefits of Community Living for Seniors
- Tips for Touring a Senior Living Community
- Early Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease
- 10 Downsizing Tips for Seniors
- Knowing When to Choose Assisted Living
- What is a Skilled Nursing Facility?