The Thorne Crest staff continues to work diligently and take the necessary precautions to keep the residents and staff members healthy and safe. At this time Thorne Crest has one staff that has tested positive for the COVID virus (COVID-19). The individual is in isolation and is under the care of their physician until they recover.
We continue to follow all CDC recommendations regarding Personal Protective Equipment, sanitation procedures and visitation restrictions.
– Maintaining social distancing
– Continuing our enhanced infection control protocols
– Screening staff health status prior to entering the Community
– Increasing the frequency of health assessments for residents
– Engaging residents in individualized activities to meet their social needs
– Dedicating staff to serve those who may be at higher risk
– Expanding use of Personal Protection Equipment (masks, face shield, gowns etc.)
Staying in Touch
We encourage you to let us know what we can do to ensure you are able to connect with your loved one via Zoom, Facebook video chat, Skype, window visits and of course phone calls. Please contact our community and one of staff members will be happy to help you.
At this time Thorne Crest residents remain free of the COVID-19 virus. The single staff member will not return to our campus until they have been cleared by the Minnesota Department of Health. We will continue to closely monitor all residents and staff and take immediate action should anyone exhibit symptoms.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call the Community.
Thorne Crest Senior Living Community
Please click here for prior Thorne Crest Covid-19 updates.