Respite Care/Assisted Living
The best way to take care of your loved one is to take care of yourself. Whether you are going on vacation, or need special services to meet the demands of a temporary illness or recuperation, our respite program can help.
Our assisted living respite care program offers peace of mind to seniors who want to retain their independence, yet have the security of knowing that additional assistance is close by, should it be needed.
Our program is designed to give your loved ones everything they need…and then some. During their stay, which can last a few weeks to a few months, they will have social, medical and spiritual care in a supportive atmosphere.
The daily rate covers all services and amenities, including a fully furnished apartment, meals, housekeeping, activities, 24-hour staffing and more.
The circumstances of each resident are reviewed to determine the level of cares needed. We then customize a care program specifically to meet the needs of each resident.
Schedule a tour to see how both you and your loved one can benefit from the respite program at Thorne Crest Senior Living.
Respite Care Services
At Thorne Crest we offer respite care residents a wide variety of services during their stay with us, all are included with the daily rate:
- Fully furnished private studio apartment with private bathroom
- Full time, 24 hour a day nursing staff
- Regular security and reassurance checks
- Emergency pendant call system
- Three delicious home cooked meals and refreshments daily
- Medication delivery and management
- Linens and personal laundry
- Weekly housekeeping
- Activity programs and outings
- Transportation to medical and business appointments
- All utilities, including electricity, cable television, telephone (including long distance)
- Wellness program, including regular assessments, classes and equipment
- Common areas, including lounge, library, computer and recreation area
Respite Care Pricing
All levels of care: $185/Day
An assessment by a member of our staff is required to determine the level of care needed for the individual who is being considered for assisted living respite care. Full payment for the entire length of stay in respite care is required prior to being admitted.